The weather forecast is getting more and more ugly for our Saturday ride. Assuming it is not that bad, I propose we ride up to U111 and ride out to Magna. We need to find a new course for the upcoming women’s ride (the navigation disaster from a few weeks ago). We will be leaving from the shop as usual.
We will not meet if it is snowing or raining at 8:00am, or if there is snow sitting on the road. Otherwise,see you there!