We are proud to announce the creation of a new cycling team in Utah. We have partnered with Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray to bring a multi-disciplined race team. LHM Toyota is the title sponsor at some of Utah’s biggest cycling events: Tour of Utah 1000 Warriors, MS 150, Tour de Cure, and others.
Why be on a Race Team?
Cycling is largely an individual sport. You can race on your own, and many people do. If you’ve never raced before, being on a team is a great way to get into it, learn tips and tricks, meet people to train with, and work together as a team in events to improve placement. Our team, like most cycling teams, is not super elite, exclusive, or intimidating. We’ll have new and experienced riders all working together.
Multidisciplinary Racing Team
With such great cycling in Utah, we are not restricting our team to just one type of racing. Our team will consist of all kinds of road, mountain, and cyclocross racing and participation events.
Team membership is $155 which includes
- the first year’s membership fee ($30 value),
- Hincapie’s premium custom jersey/short kit ($260 value),
- two custom team water bottles ($14 value),
- a team vinyl car decal ($8 value),
- upgraded 15% Team Membership Rewards Card ($40+ value),
- biannual bike industry cost pricing benefits from select manufacturers,
- guaranteed entry spots into select events,
- expedited repairs at Infinite Cycles,
- exclusive team discounts at LHM Toyota,
- set purchasing process at LHM Toyota.
Other benefits will come from additional sponsors as details are finalized.
We have built a team website to be a core part of our communication and keeping organized. The site address is http://lhmtoyota.infinitecycles.com. Check it out and see what we’re all about.
2010 Team Kits
Our 2010 team racing kits have been designed by Infinite Cycles and will be manufactured by Hincapie custom clothing. We’ll be using their premium clothing, the same kits used by the new BMC team. Here’s a small graphic of the design in progress. Larger graphics are available on the team website.
How to Join the Team
The team website has an application you can fill out online. The application has some information about you, your riding experience, and your goals for next year. Visit our website, and sign up today! We will contact you shortly with additional details.
Follow the Team
- Sign up for our emails by joining our email list
- Follow us on Twitter: @lhmtic
- Become a fan on Facebook