We had a great turnout for our century club ride on Saturday. We had 16 people come out and brave the weather despite the Halloween weekend.
Join us again for our regularly scheduled Saturday morning club ride. This ride ends up about 30 miles round trip. Here’s where the ride will go:
- Leave from Infinite Cycles
- Ride through Bluffdale to Redwood
- Redwood to Saratoga Springs
- Catch onto Jordan River trail until construction
- Come back on Redwood, through Bluffdale, back to the shop
We did a ride similar to this on September 11 this year. Look at the map with details at the link below with where we will be going. Come out and bring your friends!