Cannondale has some very exciting updates to their product line for 2013. This new SuperSix EVO with SRAM Red has to be one of the best deals of any road bike ever made. And considering the EVO won “Best Bike in the World” last year, this is the year to buy if you’ve been waiting for a new road bike.
We weighed the one in the photo and it came in at 15.52 pounds in 56 cm as pictured. Incredible.
Cannondale has shipped a number of these out in both paint jobs and many sizes. We’ll be receiving them over the next few days and weeks.
Basic specs are as follows:
- New 2013 EVO standard modulus full carbon frame and fork – same great performance as EVO but with a more affordable price tag, just slightly heavier
- New SRAM Red shifters and derailleurs
- New SRAM Red brakes w/ Aerolink technology
- SRAM 901/951 Carbon BB30 crankset w/ SRAM Red chainrings
- New Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S wheelset w/ Mavic Yksion Pro tires
- New Cannondale C1 superlight alloy stem and seatpost