The Infinite Cycles Race Team’s spring camp is March 6th through 9th in and around St. George, Utah. Anyone is welcome to come and participate with the team camp. Each day, as outlined below, has a clinic (or two) with start time and location, and a ride scheduled with start time and route/course. There will be a minimum of 2 groups going on each of the rides. One of the groups will be a NO DROP group.
We’d like to share our thanks for all those that have put in effort to make this team camp happen. It will be fun and it will be good for us individually and collectively.
If any changes are made to this itinerary, it will be published on the Team’s Facebook Group.
DAY 1: Thursday, March 6th
- MEETING PLACE: Just South East of Sun River Parkway (Southern Parkway) & I-15 exit 2.
- CLINIC TIME: 1:00 pm Pace Line Clinic .
- TIME: 3:00 pm Arrival time. Leave by 3:30
- RIDE: Airport Rd (29.7 miles, 506 ft climb)
- COURSE MAP: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/350081807
DAY 2: Friday, March 7th
- MEETING PLACE: Hurricane High School (345 West 100 South, Hurricane UT)
- CLINIC TIME: 10:00 am Crit./ Beginner Cycling Clinic
- RIDE TIME: 11:00 am Arrival time. Leave by 11:30
- OPTION 1 RIDE OVERVIEW: Hurricane to Zion’s Park (47 miles, 1083 ft climb)
- OPTION 1 COURSE MAP: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/350307249 (regular ride)
- OPTION 2 RIDE OVERVIEW: Hurricane to Sand Hollow Loop (19.7 miles, 483 ft climb)
- OPTION 2 COURSE MAP: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/350310761 (extended option)
- PARTY: 6:00 pm barbecue at big house (address forthcoming – check Facebook Group)
DAY 3: Saturday, March 8th
- MEETING PLACE: Ivins, UT Baseball Field Parking lot ( 400 South 200 West, Ivins, UT)
- CLINIC TIME: 9:00 am Bike Maintenance Clinic
- RIDE TIME: 9:30 am Arrival time. Leave by 10:00
- RIDE OVERVIEW: Gunlock Reservoir Loop (57 miles, 2431 ft climb)
- COURSE MAP: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/350320993
- CLINIC: 4:00 pm – Dr. Laney Nelson clinic at Santa Clara Library 1099 Lava Flow Dr., St. George, UT 84770
DAY 4: Sunday, March 9th
• LEAVE FROM HOUSE: 9-10 am
• RECOVERY RIDE: To be decided by those staying
Cover photo credit – Scott Allred on Instagram