Never pay for a tune up again!
Infinite Cycles provides Lifetime Service free with every new bike. Everything included in our Complete Tune is covered in our Infinite Lifetime Service. We have the best post-purchase service in the industry! No other bike shop in Utah offers anything like it.
We hand pick each model of bike we sell. We are willing to offer the Lifetime Service because we know our bikes and every part on them will hold up over time.
Here’s why we do it: we want you to ride your new bike forever, or until you want to replace your bike. Making bikes a part of your life is what we are about. If your bike doesn’t work right, you won’t ride it.
We are trying to avoid the following familiar story:
- You want a bike
- You buy a bike and ride it
- It stops working perfectly after a few rides
- You are frustrated
- You stop riding
- You wasted your money on that bike that sits in the garage
Save lots of money!
You’ll save hundreds of dollars on maintenance over the life of your new bike.
If the average bike needs one complete tune up, two quick tunes, and three flat repairs each year, that is $168 per year. That adds up to $504 over just three years, the price of a new bike! Get that all for free when you buy your next bike from Infinite Cycles.
We believe that prevention is better than major repairs. Even if nothing seems to be wrong with your bike, we recomed that you bring it in a couple times a year so we can check it out. If something comes loose and continues to be ridden, those parts usually destroy themselves creating costly repairs (and will not be covered by our Lifetime Service).
What it is not
Be aware of the following exclusions:
- The Lifetime Service is only available to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- Service is done on a first-come, first-served basis. While we strive to provide same-day service, it may take longer.
- Repairs caused by misuse, neglect, abuse, or problems caused outside intended use are not covered by the Infinite Lifetime Service. This is determined by Infinite Cycles and is not negotiable. These repairs will incur additional charges.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered. We will charge you for installation of new brake pads, chains, cassettes, etc.
- Cleaning is not part of Lifetime Service.
- Used bikes sold at Infinite Cycles are not covered. Demo and show bikes do include Lifetime Service.
- Installation or adjustment of new components not purchased from Infinite Cycles is not included.