Locks + Security
Up To 100% Savings
Compact and lightweight, ABUS' high-security Granit Plus 640 U-Lock is capable of locking around reinforced parking meters. The 640 features a 12mm special hardened-steel round shackle that retains its flexibly to offer great protection again crowbar attacks. The upgraded locking mechanism bolts 4 times into the lock body (2 times per shackle side) to provide excellent protection against twisting/torsion/cutting attacks, while still offering great feel and comfort when locking. • Excellent corrosion resistance • Shackle double bolts in lock body • Shackle, case and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel • Very intensive use of special weight-optimized alloy and light materials • Soft-touch coating feels good in the hand and protects paint job from damage • ABUS Plus cylinder offers high protection against picking • ABUS Code Card provided for easy key replacement, re-ordering • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 150 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 8.3 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock • 1 LED-lighted key are supplied with the lock
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 6 mm • Shackle Shape: None • Length: 85 cm/100 cm
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
Made of heavy-duty hook-and-loop material, the Pump and U-Lock Tie also has a neoprene pad stitched next to the rectangular plastic common loop. Put the neoprene pad between your pump and frame, double-back the hook strip onto the loop, and you can rest assured that no matter how hard you ride, your pump will stay put. In addition to attaching pumps, the Pump Tie is also excellent for securing U-locks, fishing poles, and other delicate items that require a secure bond and a load-damping pad. - Dimensions: 1.5 x 10 inches - Weight: .5 ounces/14 grams
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Short, cable dimensions: 53cm x 5mm (1.72' x 0.20") - Light-duty, vinyl-coated, extra-flexible steel cable with permanently swaged loops - Both ends are looped for use with a lock - Includes Velcro strap
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Abus' Frame Lock Adapter allows you to mount the Abus 4850 Frame Lock to most bikes that have cantilever-style brake mounts (Abus locks sold separately). The 4850 Frame Lock offers an integrated bike-security option, and this Adapter fastens to the bike using the existing brake bolts.
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
$7.99 - $11.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
$7.99 - $8.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Page 1 of 11 Next page