Locks + Security
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
$26.95 $29.99 10% Savings
- Kevlar® layer increases cut-resistance 50% over steel cable alone - 6’ (185cm) x 12mm braided steel cable - 4-digit resettable combination - 10,000 possible lock combinations OR 3 laser-cut keys with key replacement program - Security Rating: 7
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
The ABUS Booster 670 Cable features a strong, self-coiling 15mm-thick steel cable secured with a sturdy keyed lock. The cable has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, the handy bracket lets you attach the lock to your frame or seatpost for convenient transportation.
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Twist-proof hexagonal shackle deters thieves by roughly doubling the time it would take to cut away your lock - 10mm thick hardened steel shackle wrapped in a silicone sheath keeps your bike protected from thieves and safe from scratches - Size: 108x196mm
- 4-foot-long cable makes locking up your bike and all its removable parts a breeze - Compact U-lock size packs small - 4-foot-long x 10mm-thick steel braided cable - U-lock size: 108x162mm
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Facilo 32 U-Lock boasts a 12mm-thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Plus, its reversible key is easy to use, and you can carry the Facilo on your bike with the included mounting bracket. What's more, the 6.5-foot-long Cobra cable (included) allows you to lock both wheels and the frame without any bike disassembly.
Page 1 of 1